A major component of a pest management business relies on 'general pest control'. For an area of such importance the industry often overlook it with regard to training.
This workshop covers urban pest and takes us through
- The importance of pest biology and how we use it in managing pests
- The tools of the urban pest trade
- The equipment and chemicals used
- How to select the appropriate chemicals
- How to get the best outcome for the best price.
The course will suit the entry level technician, but also has enough information to provide interest to the experienced pest control technician.
Duration: 1 day
CPD Points: 40