Our workshop for termite dusting cover the following objectives:
- Understanding the ecological factors of termites that play important roles in termite colony elimination programs
- Understand the chemical and biological constraints on a termite colony elimination product
- Recognise any factors in the delivery of the termite colony elimination product
- Learn the correct application of the colony elimination product
- Recognise events or effects on the termites or their workings that provide evidence of colony elimination
- Determine the time line from application to colony elimination
- Provide awareness of the warnings required due to the application of the colony elimination product
There will be a practical demonstration of the application technique of a colony elimination product. A skill session will be included so that all attendees will have hands on experience of the application technique.
A practical session is also included to provide any microscopic identification skills required for the recognition of product application efficacy.
Duration : 3 hours
CPD Points: 24