Rapid Solutions offer the FULL Certificate III in Urban Pest Management (CPP30115) by a mix of e-learning and distance education. Students have two (2) years to complete this qualification.
If you have already completed some of the units through the Basic Pest Management (Units 5, 6 & 18) or Timber Pest (Units 8 & 10) courses you can complete the outstanding units to gain full qualification.
To achieve the Certificate III in Urban Pest Management, the candidate (student) must demonstrate competence in thirteen (13) units study. These units include:
- Nine (9) Core Units, and
- Four (4) Elective Units
Core Units (ALL of these units must be completed)
- CPPCMN3004 - Respond to enquiries and complaints
- CPPPMT3002 - Assess, advise on options, and develop pest management plans for complex high risk operations
- CPPPMT3005 - Manage pests without applying pesticides
- CPPPMT3006 - Manage pests by applying pesticides
- CPPPMT3007 - Implement pest management plans for complex or high risk operations
- CPPPMT3017 - Maintain, service and repair pest management equipment
- CPPPMT3018 - Maintain equipment and pesticide storage area in pest management vehicles
- CPPPMT3026 - Select pest management vehicle and equipment
- CPPPMT3043 - Prepare and present pest management proposals for complex or high risk operations
Elective Units (as recommended by Rapid Solutions)
- CPPPMT3008 - Inspect and report on Timber Pests
- CPPPMT3010 - Control timber pests
- CPPPMT3019 - Organise and monitor pest management operations
- CPPPMT3029 Plan and schedule pest management operations
Note: There are other elective units available,however Rapid Solutions have deemed the units above as the most applicable to businesses within the pest industry. Should you wish to discuss other electives please do not hesitate to contact the Rapid Solutions Training Team. Please also note that additional costs may be incurred for 'other' units of study.
To achieve competency in this course students need to successfully complete all the module assignments and demonstrate competency at a practical assessment which is undertaken at a location suitable and convenient for the student.
Whilst undertaking this course the student has unlimited access to our qualified trainers and assessors for support and assistance.
If you are interested in this course or require further information, please contact our training department on 1300 309 169.